Hôtel - Restaurant "Le Petit Poète"
"Le petit poète" is located right in the center of the historic town Echternach, in the heart of the Mullerthal also known as "Luxembourg's Little Switzerland". Echternach, the eldest town in Luxembourg, has got an impressive architecture and several monuments. In 2008 it has been rewarded by the European Commission as 'European destination of excellence'.
This small town with approximately 5600 inhabitants on the banks of the river Sûre and bordering Germany is just fascinating.
Less than an hour's drive will take you to other interesting towns as Vianden, Clervaux, Remich, Luxembourg-City, or Trier (Germany).
Leisure activities in the area: hiking, biking, swimming pools, climbing, golf, mini-golf, water sports.
Some characteristics of the hotel:
- large outdoor terrace with a beautiful view
- 12 very comfortable rooms with shower, toilet, TV and phone (internet access on request)
- restaurant with good French cuisine. Delicious meat and fish dishes.
- family-owned hotel with a friendly atmosphere
- parking places nearby in the town centre (free and with charge; follow Rue du pont)
- wireless internet access in the whole building
- no elevator/lift in the hotel
- pets are not allowed in the hotel